General Rules Sept 21, 2008 0:25:16 GMT -5
Post by ωι¢кєd on Sept 21, 2008 0:25:16 GMT -5
Basic Knowledge •
- This site is a Wolf RP, and we would like to keep it that way. Please, don't attempt to join another breed of dog, because it will be rejected. Of course, we will make a small slip for Huskies, as long as you state it is a wolf.
- Yeah, this is a fantasy role play. This means that characters can have odd markings and colours, or certain powers.
Out Of Character •
- Look, we want to keep this site happy and friendly. If you don't like someone then keep away from them and please don't wreck it all for everyone else. It's as simple as that. And if the problem is bigger, then PM a staff member.
- This too goes for respect. Don't just respect the staff members, but also other normal members. Everyone just wants to enjoy themselves, so don't go around bitching or whatever.
- Flaming? Don't even start. If you try to make trouble, you will probably be banned. Just keep everything easy for everyone.
- Swearing is okay, but please don't abuse this. If you are unhappy with this, then that is not staff's problem.
- Okay, for those who think that staff members might abuse their stat, well everything will be ran past the main administrator. I, in this case, will then go over whatever has happened and give the proper means of action. Depending on the rule broken, you will be punished accordingly.
In Character and Posts •
- Follow the rules for ooc as well.
- On the forum, we have a posting minimum of 300 words. Please try and atleast get this much. It isn't alot, and everyone does have bad days, but try to keep it at this amount. Once in a while it's okay to let slip, but don't make it a habit.
- If somewhere there is a form, then use it. Of course, if it isn't mandatory then feel free to.
- Swearing, Goreiness and all that in character is okay. Do not abuse this, or the rule will be deleted. Also, if it is really that horrible, then put a warning up.[/size][/blockquote]