a sinner's mind is a sanctum[must read] Oct 6, 2008 4:26:20 GMT -5
Post by ωι¢кєd on Oct 6, 2008 4:26:20 GMT -5
w i c k e d[/font][/color]
a sinner's mind is a sanctum[/color][/center]
ii. My steps were light as I drew through the gate and into my terra, avoiding the rusted edges of metal that would stop anyone who didn't know the land well enough straight in their tracks. Pale grey occuli wavered on the scraps for a moment before tracing a path to the right, which I knew would lead well enough into the middle of the junkyard where the humans once drove their trucks in. Many loners made this their first destination, and it was a smart choice for I had all views of this opening from my own personal spot. Auds perked as I rubbed past some of the cars now, taking my time to lay my scent down as I had few times before; being a female it wasn't as easy as spraying like a male could. Well enough anyone who knew of this area would know of the alphas, as I did of my surrounding ones.
Turning away from my newly refreshed scent I crouched, hind muscles hunching before releasing my bodice like a spring into the air. The leap was high, and landed me easily on all pads upon an old van, covered in various peace and love graffitti -- kind of ironic in my case, but none the less it was my own personal spot -- and in a few steps I rounded into a familiar hole in the roof that dropped into the back, still bedded through with a couch and some other once comfortable items. This was my terra, my land.. and now all I had to do was wait for those brave enough to submit to me. Either that or be killed, I wasn't too fussed.
1. Alpha is highest in rank and will be respected, otherwise a punishment will be dealt forth according to level of disrespect. This includes if I take in a mate, they will be treated evenly.
2. When wishing to join, one will submit in the heart of the terra or face death by appointed by my member's jaws.
3. All ranks will be decided finally by me. They can not be switched around or self decided, and begging won't work. IC fighting will also only make you look bad.
4. If a wolf doesn't report to a active check, then they will be banished from the pack and will be banned for a week before they can join us once more.
5. There is a limit of atleast 300 words a post. This isn't much, maybe a little over the one above if not around the same amount.. Overall it isn't much.
6. When it comes to appointing wolves to do things, only I may unless beta is told otherwise. Please do not disobey, for it will probably end in a suitable punishment.
1. The wolf challenging will abide the rules set by myself, and will have to win twice against me to take claim over my terratory.
2. Each post will have a minimum of 1000 words per challenge post, otherwise it simply won't count as a move and will be wasted.
3. You may take One full dodge, two half. -- Once these are used they will come down to minor dodges if still needed. Same goes for attacks, one full hit may be taken and two half hits. Again, inbetween you may use minor attacks.. This too counts for I.
4. Three battle posts by each of us will be made, and will have to follow each guideline including the word count, to be counted as a real post. If it doesn't then it will be ignored.
5. Death is the result of a loss on my behalf, so don't take it lightly for I wont hesitate to teach you what dealing with me is like. -- As you may guess, I am not a very nice wolfess when my home is being challenged for.
6. When it comes to powers, if you plan to challenge with them then we each get to use them twice and only twice; if this doesn't suit you, then no powers will be used at all and we shall fight like the animals we are.