Role Play Guide Sept 21, 2008 0:52:10 GMT -5
Post by ωι¢кєd on Sept 21, 2008 0:52:10 GMT -5
Please follow the below guidelines with respect.Fighting •
- Challenges may be for any reason seen fit. ie; a female, territory, power and so on. If the reason is, however, not suitable in staff's opinion, then the fight will be sorted out by said staff member.
- Overall, it is a staff member that decides who wins the battle. Do not complain if you aren't the winner, for the said staff will sort it out by means of;
i. overall damage given, and means of how it was given.
ii. general spelling and grammar, quality of the posts.
iii. fairness. godmodding and so on will deduct points.
- You may only challenge for a pack once for your characters life time. If, however, the leader loses another challenge and someone else takes over, you then have one more chance.
- Between challenges, you must wait a minimum of atleast a month, real time. This makes it fair towards the leader
, who have both time to heal and regain some muse.Breeding •
- If you plan to act this out in a thread, then be sure to give some warning. When you start the thread, if you do not know whether this will happen, simply add the warning once it has.
- Force Breeding and Rape is allowed. Please do note that, although your character has undergone such an act, doesn't mean that they will actually get pregnant.
- Basically, staff have final say over your character's pups. To get them, post the parent's stats in the breeding section and roughly what you wish for the pup's to be like, and a staff member will finalise the choice.
- We have made the time for a character being pregnant a week [real time].
- Pups will not always be born perfect, so don't expect them to be.. Also, they will most likely have atleast some characteristics matching their parent's own.
- Wolves normally keep mates for life, but your character may breed/mate with as many as you'd like. Of course, once you ask a wolf to become your mate then they generally stay that way.Death and Afterlife •
- Once a character dies, they are dead and cannot come back unless they are a vampire, demon, undead or a vampire's minion. If you still wish to keep your character, it will then turn into a ghoul or spirit, depending on what you wish. If you want to use the name again, but not keep the character then you may also do that.Terratories and Packs •
- To challenge for, or to own a land the wolf must be atleast a young adult[four years].
- One pack per character, meaning simply that if you have a character called Bob, he may own only one pack. Simple enough, and it keeps all fair.
- To get ownership over a terratory, you must either; be bred to the position, fight the leader
and win, mate into it. This makes it all fair, and if an alpha wants to hand the leadership over, then that may, too, happen.
- When fighting for ownership, you must beat the leader
once each.Final Notes •
I, as admin, have the right to over-rule each of my own rules. Honestly, if you have a problem with this then, well, get over it.. Anyway, if my staff also have said permission then they too may do the same. Please, if there are problems you may have that don't fall under any of these topic, then feel free to PM me or another staff member.
Also, certain boards may be unviewable from guests. If you were a past member, and no longer have an account then feel free to post a topic somewhere stating that you'd like to retrieve something. x]